- Marie Morita
- 14a Ingestre Place
- W1F 0JQ
- 020 3603 6901
Carreras Lathane Associates, CLA, is the longest running recruitment consultancy specializing entirely in media sales vacancies.
Established in 1981, we have an enviable reputation for placing the right people in the right roles. From sales executives to senior management, our areas of expertise are –
- B2B and Consumer magazines,
- National Press,
- Exhibitions and Conferences
- Direct Marketing.
All our consultants have worked within their areas of speciality for many years prior to working in recruitment.
Working with the majority of major media companies in the UK and abroad, CLA has a well earned reputation for telling the truth to candidates and clients alike.
- Firstly, you need a recruitment consultancy who understands these changes, and who can guide you through the options to make your career move in the right direction
- Secondly, a consultancy that has long term experience in the market-one that has seen changes over more than a generation and is still placing candidates in every sector of the market.
- Finally, a consultancy that only employs consultants that have excellent experience in media sales and media management, so that we understand your needs and expectations, and can help you make the next step.
We are members of the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) which ensure we operate to highly professional standards.
Found 13 jobs with Carreras Lathane Associates - CLA
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Northern Home Counties
- £35-40 k + car all + comm
Account management and new business role at a fast growing and highly successful company offering the full palate of media and markeing solutions to a specia...
- South West London
- £80--90k dep exp + bonus
Publishing Director for a fast growing and ambitious B2B publisher.
- £30000 -£35000 + high uncapped commission
2 sales executives are required to make outgoing calls to international companies to present the benefits of sponsoring and attending their summits and selli...
- West London
- c £36000 + comm
An advertisement is requires to manage a small team of 3. The role requires the stable, balanced type who can fit in with the minimum of fuss and trouble.
- Central London
- £28000 -£35000 + good commission
An experienced sales person with a media or conference background to present to clients sponsorship opportunities within their international events.