- 63 Charlotte Street
- W1T 4PG
- 020 7307 1280
Moriati recruits for the media industry and places candidates through all ranks, from board-level director positions to graduate trainees. We also handle many international assignments and our candidate database includes a significant number of bi/multi-lingual sales professionals.
Alongside our mainstream recruitment activities, Moriati also advises on Remuneration levels, Candidate references, Competitive opportunities, Market trends and the preparation of job specifications.
Moriati really is a consultancy with a difference; a consultancy that has its candidates best interest at heart.
Our recruitment approach is consultative and we know that our key strength as a recruitment consultancy is our thorough approach to assessing our candidates. Before being accepted on our candidate database, you would be invited to a face-to-face interview with one of our consultants; the interview will enable us to build up a complete picture of you in order to understand your needs and expectations which will then allow us to work with you to find the most suitable role.
- Moriati will listen to your requirements and only send you to positions and companies appropriate to your needs and approved by you
- You will be appointed your own consultant throughout the recruitment process, one that understands your market
- You will be given a full briefing prior to your interview to give you the best chance of getting the job
- Your consultant will give you honest, constructive feedback after each interview
- We will offer you assistance in CV writing and Interview Techniques as and when required
- We promise to protect your privacy and treat your applications and conversations in the strictest confidence