This job has now expired
About the Company
One of Europe's largest out-of-home advertising companies .For 40 years they have delivered quality and innovative outdoor advertising solutions. They are the only company worldwide to focus exclusively on out-of-home and have a presence in all areas of the market - street furniture, billboards, malls, transport and digital. They continue to grow and to innovate, venturing into new markets and investing in research and development
Malls are an increasingly influential part of their retail sector. With high footfall, long dwell time, an attractive environment and an audience in the right frame of mind they have a market leading position with their 6 sheets and HD screens.
The mall 6-sheets are designed to work within their environment; high quality panels strategically positioned, following the path of the shopper, optimising impact and frequency of message.
The HD screens are positioned in very prominent locations to ensure standout having animation and video content opportunities with the ability to update copy easily
The role of Mall Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating sales and key client account management across the National Shopping Mall portfolio. Consisting of both analogue and digital opportunities across 80 of the top malls in the, this confident and commercial operator needs to be comfortable selling audience driven solutions to clients and media buying agencies.
- To instigate and develop professional and profitable relationships with Agencies & Specialists to maximise revenue for the company
- To gain a thorough understanding of your clients’ business, marketing strategies and media objectives to ensure that outdoor is consistently front of mind
- To gain a sound understanding of the whole portfolio to influence outdoor planning decisions whilst ensuring that the company is perceived as a brand leader
- To be aware of the strengths and weaknesses of other media channels to grow outdoor revenue by influencing the multi-media decision
- To liaise with Product Directors, CTU, Innovate, Development, Marketing, Operations and Regional Sales for the smooth transition from responding to a brief to the booking procedure, right through to excellent after sales service
Skills and Qualifications
- The role would suit a retail and fashion conscious individual who can generate business aligned to current and future trends, seasonality, tactical opportunities and utilize the market leading portfolio to deliver on quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Experience in dealing with media agencies would be preferable but not essential.
- Sound knowledge of media (especially print) and if possible creative planning, research and evaluation tools
- Excellent presentation/face to face skills
- Excellent knowledge of role of the media agency within the planning and implementation process
- Articulate and persuasive communicator
- Creative and innovative in approach
- Excellent planning and organisational ability, including good time-management
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Smart appearance
If interested please call Steven on 0203 589 0014, email firstname.lastname@example.org