Digital Sales Manager – Leading Radio Network
The company in question is one of the UK’s top radio networks with some of the most well-known radio stations and brands amongst its portfolio. Based in a great part of Central London and with brilliant offices, this is one of the most sought after companies to be a part of! In the last few years, they have really lead the industry in expanding their digital offering and providing creative advertising solutions to their advertising partners.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Digital Sales Manager to drive digital and interactive revenues. You will also be responsible for increasing radio revenues through innovative advertising solutions.
Other Key Responsibilities:
• Be really up to speed with interactive advertising to keep the company at the forefront of innovation.
• Play an active role in the company’s interactive business plan to drive innovation in the future.
• Keep track of market changes and competitors’ strategies.
• Develop and maintain excellent West End agency relationships.
• Understand the brands you are representing and how interactive strategy fits their position in the market.
• Provide creative advertising solutions to clients and agencies to maintain spending.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Digital Sales Manager who has a proven and successful track record in Digital Media Sales. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in dealing with West End media agencies and high-end clients directly. The successful candidate will also have experience selling across a range of verticals – online/digital, rich media, sponsorship, mobile etc. The person we are looking for is a confident and personable sales professional, with strong presentation and negotiation skills. Also important is an enthusiastic streak and being a good team player! This is a great role, so please don’t hesitate to APPLY now!
Est in 1999, and with offices in London and Sydney, we specialise in recruiting from exec to director-level across all platforms, into the following disciplines: Sales, Account Management and Sales Management, Search and Affiliate Marketing, Planning/Buy