Senior Sales Executive - Based at Canary Wharf
The Senior Sales Executive will be tasked with identifying and targeting new business prospects in the recruitment sector. Working as a part of one of the largest publishing houses in the UK based from Canary Wharf. The organisation is achieving excellent growth and as a result they are looking to make a new addition to the team.
Our client prides itself on being a people-orientated organisation that delivers excellent results for its candidates and clients, and career progression opportunities for staff.
- Proactively sell to a significant number of existing and (predominantly) new business prospects, and active account management of existing or lapsed customers.
- Sell directly to Corporate Accounts, Recruitment Consultancies, and Advertising Agencies.
- Build relationships quickly by either telephone or face to face. Spending a minimum of 1 hour on the telephone per day and arranging at least 8 appointments per month.
key skills/experience required:
- A proven track-track record of professional B2B telesales preferably from a Recruitment background (+2yrs relevant experience)
- Ability to identify and engage with decision makers. Experience of successfully using these situations to generate new customers and demonstrate skills in developing significant revenue streams from relatively "untouched" territories.
- You will be highly organised, self-disciplined, self-motivated with a determination to deliver solutions to the highest standards.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Senior Sales Executive please forward CV in word format by email stating current remuneration details and availability
About Manu Forti
Manu Forti recruits solely for media companies, publishers and exhibition organisers.