Data Analyst – Online Advertising Exchange
Data Analyst – Online Advertising Exchange – Up to £22k
This exchange is established within the advertising inventory world, and works with some big publishers and advertisers, and is a real-time, auction-based exchange for display advertising. This role joins the Ad Operations team, and will use your in-depth analytical skills to maximise network performance, enabling the company to retain and grow existing business.
Key responsibilities for the Data Analyst include:
· Complete in-depth analysis to enable us to share greater insights from our proprietary data sources with advertisers and publishers.
· Analyse what is influencing the performance campaign or website on the network.
· Evaluate the value of the data sources.
· Keep other departments informed of the basic facts, trends and issues.
To be successful with the Data Analyst role, you are required to have:
· Ideally a graduate with a maths component to your degree.
· Experience in a commercial environment as an analyst is advantageous.
· Strong Excel and MySQL skills are essential.
· The ability to turn raw data into concise documents.
Media experience is a bonus but not essential. If you meet the above requirements, don’t hesitate to register your interest by clicking APPLY, and attach your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you are interested in the position and the media industry in general.
Est in 1999, and with offices in London and Sydney, we specialise in recruiting from exec to director-level across all platforms, into the following disciplines: Sales, Account Management and Sales Management, Search and Affiliate Marketing, Planning/Buy