Data Analyst – Online Advertising Exchange
Data Analyst – Online Advertising Exchange – Up to £22k
This exchange is established within the advertising inventory world, and works with some big publishers and advertisers, and is a real-time, auction-based exchange for display advertising. This role joins the Ad Operations team, and will use your in-depth analytical skills to maximise network performance, enabling the company to retain and grow existing business.
Key responsibilities for the Data Analyst include:
· Complete in-depth analysis to enable us to share greater insights from our proprietary data sources with advertisers and publishers.
· Analyse what is influencing the performance campaign or website on the network.
· Evaluate the value of the data sources.
· Keep other departments informed of the basic facts, trends and issues.
To be successful with the Data Analyst role, you are required to have:
· Ideally a graduate with a maths component to your degree.
· Experience in a commercial environment as an analyst is advantageous.
· Strong Excel and MySQL skills are essential.
· The ability to turn raw data into concise documents.
Media experience is a bonus but not essential. If you meet the above requirements, don’t hesitate to register your interest by clicking APPLY, and attach your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you are interested in the position and the media industry in general.