This job has now expired
About the Company
Owned by a huge media group, the company publishes four of the most successful property websites in the UK.
The sites lists over 600,000 properties and reach circa 5 million unique users a month and subsequently has a strong income line for third party advertising sales.
It was created to consolidate and strengthen the digital property offering in an increasingly competitive market, giving estate agent customers exposure to an increased and diverse audience within a single solution for their property marketing
All of the property websites in the portfolio have a distinct market position, and together they work as complementary brands attracting complementary audiences, meaning increased exposure and additional leads and instructions for customers.
Sell on-line advertising space to a mixture of digital and full service traditional advertising agencies with digital divisions.
The candidate would be reporting to the Advertising Director and working within a team comprising three other Advertising Sales Executives and a Traffic Manager.
The role will involve taking responsibility of managing the day to day running of the advertising team and existing relationships within key advertising agencies. Additionally the candidate will be expected to identify new areas of business growth and look to improve current agency trading terms.
- Run the advertising sales business day-to-day and be responsible for leading deals and negotiations, as well as selling to major agencies and clients
- Create strategic sales to contacts to build on long term relationships and long term opportunities
- Sales calls to existing advertising agencies, new sales calls to create new business leads and sales within stated areas
- Utilisation of own relationships with key advertising agencies to aid sales conversions
- Negotiation with advertising agencies/clients at advanced level.
- Understanding of Ad serving solutions and ability to sell initiatives to clients/advertising agencies.
- Leading the creating and developing of new sales presentations and tools for the team to sell the brands
- Responsible for implementing new advertising formats
- Assist the Advertising Director with the development of commercial strategy
- On-line advertising experience/skills
- Relationships with key advertising agencies
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Ad serving Solutions
- Team player
- IT Literate-Word/Excel/Powerpoint
- Organisation skills ability
- Presentation skills
If interested please call Zoe on 0203 589 0016 or email email@example.com