Publisher Account Director
Our client is the leading performance-driven display provider in Europe, providing solutions that are used by merchants and affiliates worldwide to enhance website conversions, by increasing likelihood of conversions of individuals that had originally left a merchants’ website before completing a purchase.
With a proprietary personalized recommendation engine and a true risk-free 100% performance-based model, our client personalizes over a billion impressions each month and focuses on optimized sales conversions through advanced customer segmentation and an acute targeting
PUBLISHER ACCOUNT DIRECTOR –London UK
Reporting to the VP Business Development, this is a new role for a candidate to have responsibility for putting in place media buying deals with Publishers as well as managing all existing relationships with UK Publishers. With your previous experience of working with Publishers, you will be tasked with signing new Publisher deals and then achieving maximum value from the relationships on an on-going basis.
This is a role equally split between commercial business development and account management role where you will be supported by a technical team who will assist you for all things technical such as the set-up, trafficking of campaigns and escalation of issues.
This role requires you to have a natural flexibility to adjust to the forever changing needs of the industry.
• Full responsibility for signing new top tier UK Publishers
• Full responsibility for account managing and increasing month on month revenue for all existing relationships with UK Publishers from the leading Publishers to the mid-size as well as smaller accounts.
• Troubleshooting, commercial optimisation and negotiating with existing partners to drive revenue and profit
• Providing performance monitoring on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, analysing stats through reporting tools and making alterations to enable the optimisation of campaigns and financial metrics.
• BA Degree required
• Proven in-depth experience of online advertising solutions including display and CPM and CPA business models
• Direct experience of deal making and managing campaigns with leading Publishers in the UK is key as well as the commercial ability to increase value from these relationships
• Background could include media buying of Publisher account development for a Publisher, Ad network/exchange, DSP or from a digital agency. It’s your ability to think commercially and form strong relationships which is key to us
• Whilst you will not be a developer, you will have a good grasp of Internet technologies, specifically trouble shooting and optimisation or Publisher campaigns
Proven strong analytical skills, including spotting trends, checking performance, taking insights from the campaign to grow the accounts, are all essential to the role
• Strong co-ordination skills will be required to prioritise and organise multiple needs from different publishers and parts of the business.
• The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, show flexibility and be able to work with a high degree of autonomy
• Fluency in English is a pre-requisite, and a level of proficiency in another European language is desirable
• You will be someone who is passionate about internet technologies, start-ups and have a strong desire to join a young high growth start-up with the ability to deliver quick results and make your mark
About Moriati Media
Established in 1986, Moriati is a unique recruitment consultancy which specialises in placing candidates within the media sales industry. Our specialist areas include Online/Digital, Publishing, Broadcast, Exhibitions/Conferences and Outdoor/Ambient.