Sponsorship Sales - Global conference organiser , London
Sponsorship sales, global conference organiser to £37.5k plus very generous uncapped commission, London
This is a hugely successful conference organiser who, for over 20 years, has been working on a global level across a variety of industries and who are now looking for a successful and driven salesperson to join them selling sponsorship on designated events. They provide comprehensive training and an environment which both encourages and rewards excellence. They are genuinely passionate about what they do.
The role of Business Development Manager
The role is predominately phone-based but with an element of face-to-face selling involved. Using the established company sales methodology you will:
- Present tailored, benefit-driven solutions
- Produce strong and effective sponsorship proposals
- Establish effective business relationships with multiple decision makers within major accounts
- Play an integral part in market research, campaign management and customer service
To thrive in this position you will be:
- Goal-orientated and focused on hitting targets
- A team player
- Creative, innovative and commercially aware
- An experienced salesperson but happy to adapt to new sales techniques and methodologies
- Committed to high standards in everything you do
If you’re up for a challenge and would like to earn very healthy bonuses, call us on 01243 837151 for more information about the role of Sponsorship Sales, Business Development Manager, or simply click the ‘Apply now’ button below.