This job has now expired
Digital Advertising Operations Associate – Publisher – Up to £35k
This publication is international, for sale in more than 180 countries throughout the world, so its reach is huge. You would be part of the Ad Operations team, and working in close association with the Sales and Finance departments. This role focuses on supporting specific advertising categories and is responsible for ensuring the correct set up and delivery of online ad campaigns in his/her area.
Key responsibilities for the Digital Advertising Operations Associate include:
· Ensure that all incoming orders are processed according to the specifications determined by the Ad Ops and other departments.
· Learn and follow the specific procedures for campaign implementation using the CMS and ADX Campaign Manager.
· Test advertising materials, which includes assuring correct display on common browsers, and work with the Rich Media specialist to test non-standard creative.
· Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple advertising campaigns, optimising when necessary.
As Digital Ad Ops Associate, you will need to be highly organised and motivated to learn skills in internet technology, being able to handle multiple simultaneous projects. To be successful with your application, you will need the following key requirements:
· 2+ years of relevant experience in digital media.
· Bachelors degree, preferably in an analytical subject.
· Experience managing multiple competing priorities, duties and projects in a fast paced environment.
There has never been a more exciting time to work in online advertising! If you think you fill the job requirements, don’t hesitate to register your interest by clicking APPLY today!