This job has now expired
To achieve all set objectives and targets with sales for Public Courses, Conferences, Webinars and In House in line with agreed budgets and objectives
- Work within a high performance sales team, one where all team members are highly motivated, very pro-active and maximise all revenues
- Proactively manage your performance to include achieving your annual objectives and KPIs set for you and your team
- To provide excellent communication to your manager by the way of feedback of clients, products and any other relevant information to help improve products and client work
- To account manage personally a client territory, ensuring complete client care and the effective selling of all company products
- To ensure the development team are closely communicated with in order to arrange meetings with clients and hand over for necessary bespoke development work or utilising their experience as required.
- Proven sales revenue track record, with experience gained in highly commercial organisations
- Strong experience of working and succeeding within target orientated environments
- You must possess previous experience of close client work, including field sales experience
- A strong communicator with a high level of professionalism
- Very strong skill sets in selling. You will need to demonstrate your ability to show consultative sales skills with a full range of techniques used to pitch clients, including exceptional questioning, negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent numerical skills. Being able to work with client budgets, and a range of account values.
- High levels of organisational and multi-tasking aptitudes.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness in pressurised situations
- Excellent skill sets in field and presentation skills
- Proactivity, adaptability, collaborative, high quality and professional
- Confident and persuasive
- An ambitious and tenacious individual
- A good team player