TV / PRINT / DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER - GAMING CLIENT - TOP AGENCY
You will be working for one of the leading media agencies in town. The agency offers a fantastic working environment and always looks to promote from within. It offers its staff the opportunity to focus on their core media but also learn about other media platforms, creating well-rounded cross media professionals. It has a real work hard play hard mentality. The agency has an enviable client list as well as some of the brightest minds in the industry.
This is an ideal opportunity for a TV / Broadcast specialist who wants to develop across other platforms. The role has a focus on TV but you will also be creating strategy, planning & buying across digital platforms and print. You'll be working on a leading gaming client that spends heavily across all media platforms so you'll gain real exposure to cross-media planning and integrated campaigns.
You'll work closely with your Account Director and the client in order to fully understand the clients business needs and then deliver cutting edge cross-media campaigns that really hit the mark. You'll also get the chance to manage juniors and get involved in new business, making this an ideal role to develop into a great all-rounder.
This really is a great opportunity. You'll be working at one of the best agencies in town, on a wonderful client, working with some of the nicest and brightest minds in the industry.
Find out more now!
- A strong understanding of TV planning and buying, with a clear understanding of the intricacies of the trading market and trading systems / mechanics. An interest in other media platforms such as digital and print; with the ability to learn quickly. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to prepare and deliver clear and concise client presentations both internally and to clients. Excellent buying skills with ability to push on deals when required, and keep abreast of value positions. Ability to develop/generate core working relationships with clients, sales houses and internal teams. Enthusiasm and awareness of all Broadcast issues in the trade press. Strong organisational, time keeping, analytical and numerical skills Impeccable attention to detail on all work produced Ambition for self-development and progression.
This is a great chance to join a fantastic agency and work on a great client.
Find out more now!
More jobs like this
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer National Press jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer TV jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Digital / Online jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Advertising Agency jobs in London (Central)