This job has now expired
Based in Central London, this global mobile media agency have positioned themselves at the forefront of exceeding their client's mobile marketing expectations through a combination of pioneering software and the knowledge and insight of their highly developed analytics team.
Moving forward, they are seeking to appoint a Director of Analytics to build the vision for and lead their dynamic business analytics department. An analytics expert who understands that the key to successful digital media strategies is a solid foundation of measured and relevant data, prepared by informed and experienced digital & mobile analytics professionals.
As you expect from such a senior appointment, they are looking for a highly competent, established digital analyst with an outstanding track record of:
- Forging and maintaining strong face-to-face relationships with a range of clients, colleagues and contacts.
- An innovative approach to web analytics and their value to clients
- Leading and inspiring a team of digital analytics professionals
- The ability to build coherent action plans based on in-depth analytics of global companies
- Gathering, defining and documenting consumer's digital marketing requirements
- Hands on experience of optimising websites and content based on data-driven consumer insights
- Success in increasingly responsible positions within digital marketing, specifically in the analytics arena
If you are interested in this role and would like to learn more, please contact us as soon as possible.
Ideal people for The Digital Space. Digital might be a young industry, but our combined digital recruitment experience runs into decades. So, whether you have a digital vacancy or the talent and skills to fill one, we're the specialists to call.