This job has now expired
My client is a cool online publisher that includes digital,print, event, music, television and more. They are a global company with their UK headquarters in London
The Office/Studio Manager will take responsibility of the smooth running of a growing design creative department. You will act as the gatekeeper for projects between the company and the design team, manage weekly diaries for the team as well as keeping track of timesheets, filing of team expenses.
Other responsibilities include:
*You will maximise the efficiency of their studio by implementing appropriate and best practice procedures and manage the day to day running of their lively studio: the team, external resources, the diary, supplies, equipment and meeting rooms.
* As a priority you will oversee traffic/workflow through the studio, work with their design director ensure workloads are reasonable and achievable, maintain timesheets and liaise with other departments within the company on deliverables. Measurement and monitoring of the workload of the studio is integral to delivering projects on time, on budget and to an high standard.
* The role will involve working with the design director to set up the studio with infrastructure, a good library, adequate resources and help build a database of strong creative and hard working freelancers. You will ensure the studio has adequate resources by scheduling any necessary freelancers and provide inductions
* Studio Managers need to be confident, outgoing, diligent, and hard working with a meticulous attention to detail.
* An organised self-starter who can keep all the balls in the air whilst under pressure.
* Knowledge of typical print and digital workflow.
* An ability to empathise with creative, technical and business needs to balance against time and cost considerations.
* Excellent people, team management and leadership skills - to get the best out of individuals. An ability to resolve problems or performance issues with diplomacy is vital.
* An understanding of project management.
* Good communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate needs both verbally and in written form.
* Financial awareness and an ability to manage budgets.
* Passionate about the creative industries and contemporary culture.
Apply for this role today and become an integral part of one of this exciting
company by sending me your CV via this website. Please note all applications
will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly on
0207 612 3965
We have a variety of account management roles on at present 26k-60k, so if
this is one is not suitable please call me to discuss other exciting
opportunities which you can apply for. Please check out my profile on
LinkedIn Search for Erica Barthorpe