SALES EXECUTIVE – German Speaker
SALES EXECUTIVE – German Speaker
Leading Global company is who owns media products from events to magazines is looking for the next multilingual sales star!
Looking for the next fluent German speaking Display Sales candidate, you will be responsible for selling advertising and sponsorship into a portfolio of our clients products across CEMEA region for both domestic and International Business.
The role involves supporting the agency sales team and our representatives across Europe who sell the full spectrum of media Products to media agencies and clients. Preparing presentations and putting together creative proposals as well as the daily management of digital and print bookings from those regions will form a key part of your role.
Our Client: Offices globally, fantastic career benefits and amazing training given to all staff members! This company has a very low staff turnover and many of the current Ad Directors started out as sales executives within this company so career progression is very much at the forefront of our clients agenda!
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating accurate and coherent reporting – historical activity, exclusion reports, performance of digital campaigns are just some examples.
- Optimizing digital campaigns to ensure the best results. This will involve working closely with our ad ops team.
- Working together with the sales manager or representatives putting together cohesive and coherent responses to briefs.
- To develop well structured and visually engaging presentations.
- To ensure that the flow of information across your regions is timely and relevant to the client base they represent.
- Create comprehensive case studies of campaigns that you have worked on to provide prospective advertisers with a clear view of performance possibilities.
- Work with the agency sales manager and the reps to Identify, nurture and maintain strong agency/client relationships at all relevant levels.
- Ensure that knowledge of product and industry development is always up to date.
- Understand the full spectrum of media products.
- Work with the agency sales team and the representatives to identify and grow key development clients within allocated agency/regional portfolio.
- To create an integrated sales approach by liaising with all relevant stakeholders on business globally.
Knowledge of the digital advertising space
Knowledge of the sales process
Good communication skills at all levels
Good Powerpoint and Excel skills
An understanding of research and how to use it. Preferable in a sales environment.
Knowledge of the media marketplace
Fluent German language skills
So apply now and let’s get ready for your career to kick off this summer!
About SAVVY Media Ltd
Savvy Media Ltd is a London based media & Digital recruitment company passionate about placing quality candidates that reach the high standards and work practice similar to its own.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Business Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales National Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Digital / Online jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Advertising jobs in London (East)