Sales Manger - Based Germany
Are you a uniquely outstanding media sales person and can speak fluent German?
Relish a great chance to become part of a highly respected and prestigious media company?
Then, this is your opportunity to get through the front door of a genuine, pre-eminent, heavyweight global brand – providing your good enough of course!
Arguably the most important and influential provider, on a global basis, of media and intelligence to business, governments and educational communities, across a wide range of media mediums. Based in their Frankfurt offices the position attracts a good basic and benefits.
Working on some household name brands, you will primarily be responsible for the development of new business sales to strategic enterprise accounts. You will work closely with internal sales teams to identify, prepare new client proposals and negotiate business terms with these accounts. You will be targeting corporate managers, information specialists and Economic and Treasury departments.
You should be a highly motivated persuasive communicator with strong written and verbal presentation skills in both German and English, as well as excel in your abilities to indentify and progress new opportunities to ensure future and progressive sales growth.
• Face-to-face selling, ideally selling to corporate managers, information specialists and Treasury/Economic departments.
• Track record in selling business information or services into Germany. Familiarity with the German financial and corporate sector would be an asset.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with global organisations and a demonstrable ability to over-achieve sales quotas.
• Experience gained within a blue-chip, high-profile brand with an emphasis on long-term service, value and quality
• Good working knowledge of electronic marketplaces, services, technical applications and trends in e-delivery of information.
• Knowledge of international business issues.
• You MUST be fluent in German and educated to a degree level, ideally in economics or international studies.
• MUST be prepared to relocate to Germany.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established and experienced media sales person who is looking for an incredible chance to amplify an already successful track record with an industry giant. Contact Sam Blake (CEO) on t.020 7531 2002 e. email@example.com
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience.
Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Formula Won Media is a progressive, proactive and dynamic media recruitment consultancy, established in August 2000 dedicated to the media industry. We lead the market for the best permanent media jobs within: media sales, new media sales, outdoor sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, broadcast sales, ambient sales, marketing, media agency and editorial jobs. We also have specialist divisions that cover International jobs and Search & Selection. All of our consultants have considerable experience in media so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
About Formula Won
We lead the market for the best permanent media jobs within media sales, new media /digital sales, outdoor/ambient sales, exhibition, conference and event sales, broadcast sales, all media marketing, media agency and editorial in the UK and abroad.