Senior Sales Executive - Men's Fitness
Men's Fitness is one of the greatest success stories in the men's magazine market over the last 5 years and competes on the newsstand with the premium male consumer titles. Men's Fitness delivers an edgy, witty editorial stance on health and fitness that perfectly encapsulates the attitude of older, open-minded, health aware, affluent male consumers.
A role within Men’s Fitness part of the Dennis Fitness Division will give you the opportunity to become an integral member of an experienced sales team working closely with our editorial and digital departments. You will be selling display and advertorial solutions as well as cross platform sponsorship events.
As a Senior Advertising Sales Executive you will be required to:
- Be a strong team player and sales leader
- Be confident in selling both face to face and by phone
- Source new business from competitor press, trade press, internet
- Maintain and grow new and existing business from both direct clients and West-End agencies
- Achieve call and meeting targets
- Fulfil the whole cycle of the sell from the sourcing to putting to press
- Meet deadlines
To be successful in this role you must be confident, enthusiastic and have excellent communication skills. You will need to be prepared to learn and develop in a vibrant, professional and fast paced environment. The candidate we are looking for must have strong business acumen and have a proven track record in sales. We are especially keen to hear from candidates with a background in sales to the fitness industry. We welcome applications from a range of experience levels as the most important qualities we are looking for are attitude, confidence and enthusiasm.