Performance Sales Executive
Performance Sales Executive / £35-45k pa + Benefits + Bonus / London
Do you possess an excellent track record in developing relationships with advertising agencies and direct advertisers and winning new business? A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the world’s most renowned advertising network as a Performance Sales Executive. This truly ambitious brand have maintained their position as one of the leading networks since its launch in 2001, working with over 70 of the top 100 comScore publishers and reaching over 80%of the online population. As Performance Sales Executive your role will be build solid relationships with media planners and/or buyers and offer them advertising solutions in a team led sales environment.
· Working towards team and individual revenue targets; up selling, cross selling, adding on and tagging on advertising solutions on a needs basis
· Delivering excellent service to clients including delivering feedback on campaign performance (supported by account/campaign managers); acting as a point of contact for any trouble shooting; delivering effective sales proposals, presentations and negotiations
· Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Performance marketplace – CPA and back end objectives for clients and agency ROI requirement
· Build excellent working relationships with internal departments (Account Management, Client Services & Operations) to identify and advance any opportunities to improve performance of campaigns and to generate growth of advertisers; develop new markets as needed
· Proactively seek to advance knowledge of the brands entire range of opportunities and suite of products
· Support the Performance Sales Manager in the development of sales strategy and wider business development
· Considerable sales and new business experience essential, particularly with digital planner/buyers
· Excellent track record in developing relationships with advertising agencies and direct advertisers and winning new business
· Strong time management and organisational skills to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines
· Numerate with a good level of knowledge of MS Office packages, particularly Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
· Degree, HND and/or equivalent
To apply for this exciting position please follow the link to upload your CV and apply! If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact Lucy.
October recruit throughout the digital industry within advertising, marketing and branding agencies, publishing, ad networks and brands This is Digital Recruitment, October style.