This job has now expired
Do you want to get into the Media Agency Industry? Do you want to get firsthand experience as part of an ever-expanding agency? Why not begin your career as a Media Executive?
A top media agency based in London is currently looking for a Media Executive to work as part of an offline team. This agency is driven to get results for their clients, and is looking for the right candidate to fit in with their forward-thinking ideas.
This Media Executive role will see the right candidate earn amazing experience covering TV, print and outdoor platforms to name but a few. They will be working alongside some of the biggest clients here in the UK as a member of their media planning team and will get hands on experience in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities of Media Executive:
- Efficient use of time management to ensure that the day to day tasks of a Media Executive are completed including invoicing, updating and keeping the booking system up to date and researching without reminders from other senior members of the team
- Ability to grasp and understand the day to day processes of media planning
- Build upon and expand your knowledge of the Media Planning process by getting involved in team meetings, asking questions and giving your opinion.
- Support the team by assisting in gathering information on the budget allocation, sharing of data that you have pulled, and fostering and maintaining the positive relationships with all current clients as well as with all other teams that you work alongside.
Skills Required for Media Executive:
- The ideal candidate must be a clear communicator with a passion for working in the Media Planning and Buying industry
- Ideally you will be a strong analytical character with a flair for numbers
- You will be a confident individual who is a quick learner and is confident using research databases once trained
- Strong character who is a proactive thinker and will not shy away from contributing ideas and new projects
- You must be calm under pressure as this role will involve a lot of deadlines
This Media Planning and Buying agency will give the right candidate a foot in the door of the Media Agency Industry where they will get the chance to grow and expand! There is a plenty of opportunity for training, as well as many other bonuses such as free breakfasts! If this feels like the right role for you, then apply today to become a Media Executive!
SYLEX currently has a number of other Media Planning and Buying roles available at leading media agencies that may be of interest to you. We recruit into the majority of the top 20 media planning and buying agencies as well as many strong independents.