Sales Manager - German Speaking
Sales Manager – German speaking / Germany / £40-70k pa + competitive commission structure
Are you a highly self-motivated and dedicated Sales professional who exceeds expectations? Are you a native German speaker? If so, the UK’s largest independently owned digital advertising sales house is seeing a Sales Manager to join their team and lead them in their expansion in Germany. This is hugely successful brand to work for, established in 2000, now employing over 70 people in offices across Europe, Asia and Australasia counting many international brands amongst their key clients including; eBay, Reuters, LinkedIn, TfL, Ryanair, Lonely planet, BBC and Expedia to name a few!
Voted ‘The Fastest Growing Digital Sales Agency in Europe’ by the Media Momentum Top 50 as well making the finals of the National Sales Awards, this is a brand which pride themselves on their dedication, quality and hard work. As Sales Director you will have a unique opportunity to make this role your own by setting strategy and objectives as this is a newly created role within the company.
This role has been created to assist with the development of the brands expansion into Germany. Therefore this role will be based in Hamburg or Dusseldorf and initially working from home whilst establishing the business. Travel will be required between home location, German office in Munich and London head office from time to time.
· Market map the entire Dusseldorf, Hamburg and Cologne digital buying community, in order to assess size and scope of market
· Build commercial relationships with all level of media buyers, account teams and media directors
· Represent our key brands in the German market – BBC, Ryanair etc
· Contribute to the strategy and focus of the German business – playing a key role in the growth of the business
· Potential to be the commercial Director of the whole German Operation
· Establishing a trading relationship with key advertising agencies
· Hitting and exceeding sales targets
· Establishing the brand as key player in the German market
· Demonstrate a high volume and quality of client contact
As this role is to establish a strong presence in the German market you will need to a fluent and/or native German speaker. This is a must for this position so please only apply if this applies to you.
· Highly self-motivated and self-managed
· Someone who is very organised and thorough
· As this is a newly created role, the strategy and objectives may change, so flexibility and ideas are important
· In the first phase at least, a ‘doer’ is required – someone who will not take no for an answer, always finding new ways and reasons to get backs in from of the client
· Enthusiastic and positive nature
To apply for this exciting role please send us your CV! If you have any questions at all please contact Lucy.