Ad Operations Support Executive
This job has now expired
Haymarket is an independent media company with its roots in magazines and now including online media and live events. Founded in 1957, we now own or licence more than 110 magazines and media properties in over 40 countries. Haymarket has always prided itself on being a highly creative business, with an unrelenting focus on the quality of our products and our people. Our philosophy has always been quite simple: only by having the highest quality individuals can you produce the highest quality products, combining the best in content, design, production and customer services.
We're looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to take a hands-on role supporting the advertising operations, The successful candidate will have superior data entry and manipulation skills and will be able to thrive and grow with the job in a fast paced, high growth environment, be flexible and willing to tackle new opportunities. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing online team and to progress your career in the online ad operations industry.
Haymarket collects data from a wide variety of sources in various formats and organises it into a standardised database. From this data, they provide reliable, accurate and consistent reporting to support the Ad Operations and Sales teams. The Ad Operations Support Executive will ensure that the data infrastructure is accurate and managed efficiently to support the online display revenues. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this data and will have knowledge and experience of Excel to an intermediate level with a working knowledge of pivot tables and macros. Your attention to detail is paramount to your success in this role.
You will have responsibility for a number of standard reports to the ad operations and sales teams, ensuring they are accurate and provided on time.
Additionally, you will be asked to support the Ad Operations team performing ad trafficking, campaign implementation, creative management and campaign reporting.
• Experience of data entry and data manipulation skills
• Familiar with online advertising, sales, and marketing concepts & metrics
• Strong quantitative and analytical abilities
• Solid Excel skills
• Advanced spreadsheet and database management skills
• Superior time management skills and capacity to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Excellent project-management skills
• Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to "think outside of the box"
• Detail oriented, with excellent analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to learn new skills quickly
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible and willing to go the extra mile
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.