This job has now expired
Area Sales Directors / Area Sales Managers
South East, South West, East Anglia
Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of workplace solutions, offering the widest range of business products and services that allow individuals and companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they need to. Our client is a hugely successful and well known brand showing year on year growth ensuring their solutions are absolutely in line with the changing market trends and up to the minute market requirements.
Now, with further aggressive growth plans our client is looking for high calibre Area Sales Directors / Area Sales Managers to have responsibility for all sales and commercial results within a region. This is a senior role where the successful candidates will be responsible for their own P&L.
This Company offers a fast paced and dynamic culture with excellent career opportunities both in the UK and internationally.
Key responsibilities of the Area Sales Directors / Area Sales Managers:
- Hold overall responsibility of profit and loss for the area with the clear focus of driving revenue growth in all client products and services
- Manage Area Sales Managers, General Managers and sales teams to grow sales pipelines and maximise conversion to ensure targets are achieved
- Responsible for growing the number of new business leads generated by the sales team both through direct and indirect channels
- Responsible for renewals and maintenance of existing business
- Work closely with the operational teams to ensure customer satisfaction and therefore repeat business is maximised
Key requirements for the Area Sales Directors / Area Sales Managers:
- Proven ability in management and sales within a business-to-business environment
- Experience of developing, coaching and motivating a high performing sales and operations team in a competitive and results driven environment
- Ability to prepare budgets and demonstrate a clear understanding of P&L
- Ability to develop, execute and review business plans
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network at high level and build strong business relationships
You are likely to have experience of working in large, fast paced, dynamic organisations i.e. FTSE 250 size business/businesses, in a highly competitive market space. We are not necessarily looking for someone who has done this role before; if you can show a track record of success in a sales management role where you have had some operational /profit responsibility and consider this type of role to be your next move, we would be interested in your application.
This is a great opportunity for a high energy and fast paced professional to join a world leading organisation and our client is offering a competitive remuneration package of £45K-£55K base with OTE of £75K +and the opportunity for true career progression.