This job has now expired
RE:LOCATE MAGAZINE www.relocatemagazine.com
ONLINE DIGITAL MEDIA SALES MANAGER
South East based near Tunbridge Wells, Kent with potential for homeworking
Permanent, Full time position
Package £25k – 40K+ OTE depending on sales experience
Would you like to make a real impact on media sales strategy with responsibility for your own campaigns and clients, reporting directly to the MD?
Want to join a creative, entrepreneurial and international media business with scope to introduce your own ideas?
Flexible working available.
Re:locate magazine is the UK’s leading relocation digital and print magazine for HR, global managers and relocation professionals. We are growing rapidly in Europe and internationally and are expanding our portfolio of online services, digital products and events, including our prestigious Re:locate industry awards, networking events, seminars and consultancy services.
We are looking for an Online Digital Media Sales Manager to manage and grow display advertising sales, sponsorship and other revenue.
As Online Digital Media Sales Manager, you will work as an integral part of the business to create and present strategic sales initiatives and opportunities to a portfolio of existing clients, prospects and advertising agencies both in the UK and internationally.
The role requires:
- Multi level sales
- Use of face-to-face meetings, telesales, online marketing and any other means to generate sales and communicate the Re:locate brand.
- Driving global revenues from the UK, for Re:locate’s various products including print, digital / online, Awards and bespoke client events.
- Targeting new business opportunities in a growing global niche market
We are looking for a creative and ambitious media sales professional who can generate and present strategic sales initiatives to a portfolio of existing clients, prospects and advertising agencies in the UK and internationally.
- Track record of meeting sales targets, generating leads and driving online media sales.
- With 3 years’ or more multi-level sales experience in a B2B environment, you will have at least one year’s experience of online sales across a range of digital products.
- Strong understanding of display advertising sales alongside other products which may include custom content, events, affiliate, research, mobile and social media.
- Experience of working with agencies, social media, B2C and international campaigns would be a bonus, as would a second European language.
- Highly motivated, command the respect of both clients and colleagues and demonstrate a high level of interpersonal and sales skills.
- Strong team player, able to work closely with the website development, marketing and management teams to deliver co-ordinated campaigns. You will be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Office and home based, the role would work well, for an experienced self-starter who is comfortable working on their own initiative but also enjoys being part of a close knit entrepreneurial team.
There is scope for greater responsibility in a strategic role for the right person.
Salary is negotiable depending on sales experience with a basic salary in the mid-high £20K’s plus commission with a total package of £40K+.
To apply for the Online Digital Media Sales Manager role, please click the ‘Apply now’ button below with your CV and Cover Letter to Fiona Murchie, Managing Director.
Closing date 16th May 2012