COMMS DIRECTOR - AUTOMOTIVE & FMCG!
The role is a real corker! It's what a real Comms Account Director position should be, a focus on strategy development and direction, client leadership and internal team management and guidance. One of the beauties about this role is the clients. You'll be working on a leading FMCG food brand and an automotive brand which is renowned for its strategic creativity. The role offers real variation in both strategic approach to media and account management style. You will be working on big and small budget campaigns, across all media channels.
You'll be working under one of the nicest and most intelligent Business Director's the agency has to offer. With their support you will run a good size team that is ambitious and hard-working but who will look to you for guidance and development. You will be working with genuinely lovely clients who look on the media agency as a media partner. They really do listen and enjoy pushing the boundaries and embracing new media ideas.
This really is one of the leading positions available in the media agency environment. You'll be working at one of the best agencies in town, on great clients, working with some of the nicest and brightest minds in the industry. What's not to like?
You'll be joining one of the most well respected and prestigious media agencies in London. The agency only hires the best so you will be working with some of the brightest minds in the industry. The agency believes in delivering all the strategic and technical resource you need to run your accounts to a premium standard. The junior members in the agency are hard working and have a desire to become future industry leaders. The agency has a great reputation for training and development, even at the top level, and truly believes from promoting from within. It will offer you a clear career path up to Business Director and beyond.
It's a truly great place to work!
This is a pivotal role in the agency and hence they are looking for a spectacular candidate who has a true passion for media. As well as the typical requirements you would expect at this level you must have a strategic mind-set, a true enjoyment of client servicing and an ability to inspire and guide a team. Other requirements include:
· Experience in developing and delivering cross-media strategies for clients.
· Grade a client servicing skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
· Experience of mentoring and managing a team of juniors.
· Experience in using relevant insight and strategy tools.
· The ability to manage various internal and external stakeholders in the correct manner.
· An ambition to get to the top of our industry, being a team player who enjoys coming to work every day.
This is a great chance to join a fantastic agency and work on some great clients.
Find out more now!
More jobs like this
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer National Press jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer TV jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Advertising Agency jobs in London (Central)