This job has now expired
You'll be working at one of the largest media agencies in London with a fantastic reputation for producing innovative work, a fantastic client list and a creative, supportive company culture. The agency has won many awards over the last two years and has an impressive international department. You'll be working with the brightest minds media has to offer.
It is a great time to join and be part of something really special.
As an International Manager you will be a key part of the client leadership team, working on a big spending global tech brand. You will have the opportunity to take the lead on planning and buying media on a day to day basis and influence the global strategy at a regional level. You will also be responsible for up to three execs who will take control of local market co-ordination for you, allowing you to concentrate on the bigger issues around strategy and planning and buying. You'll play a key role in managing relevant stakeholders, with lots of client contact.
This is a splendid opportunity for someone who has a passion for international media and is looking to take that step up to manager level.
To secure this fantastic opportunity you will need to have a passion for media and want to develop a career at a leading media agency. Other requirements include:
· Experience of planning and buying media, preferably in an international team
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Attention to detail
· The ability to manage and execute on multiple tasks
· The ability to work independently
· Excellent organisational and time-management skills - must efficiently meet deadlines
· Experience in managing and developing junior staff
· Be ambitious and want to forge a career at a leading media agency
· Have an interest in foreign cultures and a thirst for learning new things
· Any foreign languages will be a bonus
This agency is a fantastic place to progress your career, working with some of the brightest minds in the industry. You can't fail to develop your skills working in this type of environment.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please get in contact.