Advertisement Manager / Senior Sales Executive
Advertisement Manager / Senior Sales Executive - £35,000 + Commission
We are working with a UK based publisher with over 40 years of successfully publishing consumer-facing publications.
The company itself are a private publisher of special interest, consumer magazines, employing almost 150 staff in the UK.They have grown in the recession, and are always expanding their magazine base, taking on and improving large and well-known, award winning titles. They are a market leader within their industry, and rarely recruit unless expanding due to their low staff turnover.
As Advertising Manager / Senior Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- A portfolio of lifestyle-based magazines.
- Exceeding sales targets set for the publications on which you work.
- You will carry out consumer research to identity requirements in regards to advertising, also using TGI to gather market information.
- Part of this role will be to meet with London based agencies, discussing the advertising of cosmetic and lifestyle brands.
- You will use PowerPoint to create presentations, demonstrating market influences and monitoring competitor activity to stand above the rest.
To be considered for this role as Advertising Manager / Senior Sales Executive you must have the following attributes:
- It is essential that you have worked at a senior sales level for a lifestyle or home interiors based publication.
- You must have experience with advertising and online sales.
- You must have extensive experience of giving presentations to agencies.
- You must be able to communicate to a high level.
- You will also be experienced of carrying out market research using TGI.
The company itself offers an amazing working environment, and treats their staff as central to their business, making sure the working environment is second to none. They offer a beautiful working location with parking, remarkable staff benefits (pension, healthcare, reward Schemes and free fruit every day in the office!) and always look at the career development of their staff.
To apply for the Advertising Manager / Sales Executive role please click “Apply now” by the 27th May 2012.
Connect2staff specialise in the Creative and Media industry at all levels, across all sectors – both agency and client side.