This job has now expired
An award winning digital music company are expanding their team and seek the very best creative brand partnerships candidates. A love for music goes without saying – you’ll be dealing with some of the most exciting labels and brands in the industry.
A master of multi-tasking, you’ll manage briefs from conception to delivery, taking charge of every step along the way.
- Building rapport with content partners / record labels to create compelling programming ideas;
- Assisting the ad sales team to hit sales targets through brand partnerships concept creation;
- Working closely with the ad sales team to pitch ideas to key brands in agencies;
- Coordinating incoming briefs/tender documents with the Brand Partnerships Manager;
- Identifying and maintaining key strategic media partners for joint pitching and content sharing;
- Work closely with external stakeholders, Senior Account Directors, Creative Marketing Directors, Ad Sales, Labels, Legal and Events.
- Passionate with a good knowledge of music.
- Minimum 7 years experience of working in an agency facing capacity.
- Previous S&P experience to include building programs to sell to advertisers.
- Previous dealings with record labels is an advantage.
- Highly creative, motivated, ambitious with drive, energy and ability to think outside the box to reach objectives.
The salary is £55k with a realistic OTE of £75k
This is a much sought after opportunity – please apply here.