Senior Online Sales Executive – Leading Student Portal
We are working with the leading social networking and blogging portal for UK students who are currently looking for a Senior Online Sales Executive. They specialise in offering advice to a range of ages regarding education, higher education, exams etc. and have really taken the market by storm since launching, becoming the fastest growing SME in the UK this year. Initially targeting B2B advertising, they are now extending their reach to consumer advertisers in order to reach the potential the website has. Based in fantastic London offices, they have a buzzing team and offer great rewards for high achievers!
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Sales Executive to sell Online display advertising on this student portal/website. Reporting into the Consumer Advertising Director, the role will focus on generating as much display advertising revenue as possible.
Other Key Responsibilities:
• Liaising with clients and West End media agencies directly to sell Online display advertising.
• Providing bespoke advertising solutions to give prime brand exposure to advertisers.
• Develop new consumer advertisers onto the website.
• Providing excellent levels of customer service to existing customers, optimising their campaigns to run effectively.
• Represent the company at networking events, showing expertise in the area to clients in order to develop the brand.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Sales Executive who has a solid grasp and practical knowledge of selling online display advertising to join this fantastic company! The successful candidate will ideally have existing contacts within relevant sectors which would advertise on this student website, as well as in agencies which represent these potential clients. The successful candidate will be a real self-starter as well as it is a small team where there will be a lot of autonomy for the successful candidate to exploit. This is a fantastic role at a company which is really going places, so please don’t hesitate to APPLY now!