Global Head of Content Sales - International Media Company
A great chance to join a world leading media organisation in the corporate and financial sector, as the Global Head of Content Sales with tremendous career prospects and earning potential.
Our client is seeking a Global Head of Content Sales for its Content Licensing and Sales group. This division is responsible for global distribution and sales of content and services to external media and other related areas. Based in either London or New York, the Global Head of Content Sales will drive sales of editorial content, photos, data, and video to clients across magazines, broadcasters and online publishers around the world.
You will have an in depth knowledge of the global media industry, particularly the digital sector, and will use that understanding to evolve the business to meet the changing needs of the industry. The Global Head of Content Sales will lead an experienced sales team that must deliver a high volume of closes while ensuring a consultative approach to its clients. The position reports to the head of MLD and will work closely with the Strategic Partnerships and Product groups to develop new services for the marketplace.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Lead global sales team to deliver sales targets both in aggregate and for specific products
* Develop sales strategies and plans, and track metrics for sales team
* Participate actively in sales process, travelling frequently to meet with clients and work with team
* Provide customer and market intelligence that informs the development of new products and services, marketing materials and other needs to enable sales readiness.
• Undergraduate degree with a top tier degree and around 5 years content sales experience at a senior level.
• Experience of sales to media clients in multiple markets. Specific content licensing experience is desirable.
• Previous sales management
• The ability to empower, motivate and inspire a global team.
• A proven track record of delivering sales revenue goals as well as strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to build relationships across a large, global organization
• Clear understanding of digital trends and its impact on media able to adapt quickly in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience.
Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Formula Won Media is a progressive, proactive and dynamic media recruitment consultancy, established in August 2000 dedicated to the media industry. We lead the market for the best permanent media jobs within: media sales, new media sales, outdoor sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, broadcast sales, ambient sales, marketing, media agency and editorial jobs. We also have specialist divisions that cover International jobs and Search & Selection. All of our consultants have considerable experience in media so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.