Brand Sales Account Director – OOH Sales - fab innovative company
Why this Job ?
Fantastic chance to work at a successful and innovative OOH media company and demonstrate your selling talents on a varied portfolio
Great career opportunity for a real go-getter, someone who enjoys face to face selling and lots of presenting for an innovative and well respected company.
About the Company:
One of the UK’s leading destination media specialist, managing the media rights for over 3,000 destinations. These include shopping centres, iconic London destinations, international airports, train stations, sports and leisure venues and the most popular fashion retailers. They deliver high footfall, high dwell time media networks and access to precisely targeted audiences
About the Role:
- To manage and develop brand agency sales and relationships,by promoting the company offering and promotional estate, match and delivering against the agencies venue needs.
- Pro-actively sell the experiential media inventory to below the line agency clients and other customers
Account manage all allocated below the line agency accounts
- Manage inbound enquiries and send relevant information to prospective agencies
- Generate interest in seasonal sponsorships and special events through proactive account management
- Ensure timely and accurate responses to agency briefs and proposals
- Ensure the sales & administration process is followed with all campaigns
- Proven track record in a salesor field marketing
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Understand and meet targets
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) expertise
- Great interpersonal Skills
- Great Customer Focus
If interested please call Steven on 0203 5890014, email email@example.com or click on the link below....
About Harrison Dear
Harrison Dear is a recruitment consultancy that specialises in the media industry, in particular the advertising sector. We have over 25 years combined industry experience and work with some of the leading agencies, media owners and clients in the busines