This job has now expired
About the job
We are looking for highly organised and efficient team player to support a busy and active Commercial team responsible for selling advertising space and agreeing sponsorship deals.
Reporting to the Commercial Director but with overall responsibility to the team, the Sales Executive will be the central point of contact for clients, agencies and internal teams and will be able to demonstrate efficiency and professionalism at all times.
What you will do
- Assist in research by compiling market information relevant to clients and the industry
- Maintain project timelines, media schedules and due dates.
- Prepare status and contact reports after meetings or conference calls
- Prepare Powerpoint presentations, maintain and update Excel spreadsheets and prepare Word documents.
- Provide daily administration and assistance including processing information relating to sales procedures (billing, contracts etc) and handling correspondence, phone calls, mail, and general office administration.
What you will need
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to build rapport, especially over the telephone
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in TV and enthusiasm to learn more
- Commercially minded and brand aware
- Relevant experience within the broadcast industry is preferable but not essential
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a Sales Executive role then please apply now by clicking the Apply button below.