This job has now expired
The Account Executive is responsible for growing and daily management and operational support of my client's media supply partners.
The ideal candidate will manage all mobile inventory across their supply partners. This will include day-to-day account tracking and delivery management and ensuring that internal departments are kept abreast of all relevant delivery and quality developments across the portfolio of supply partners. They will also be responsible for updating and tracking of the media partner integrations and placements. Another core role will be ongoing publisher account management, ensuring a high level of quality support for media partners.
This role is a great opportunity to develop a sector in digital advertising from its infancy, it offers the successful candidate the chance to help shape a newly evolving industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Working in tandem with the client's agency side Trading Desk counterparts, manage the ongoing media buy plans of media supply partners.
· Day to day management and support of media partners.
· Manage day to day delivery/pacing of media supply partner to ensure fulfillment of agency client demand.
· Keeping track of media supply partner integrations, and staying informed on the various technical solutions to manage delivery control mechanisms.
· Become an expert in my client's services / technology and provide the required insights to media supply partners on how best they could work with the client.
· Initial media site and ongoing media quality control of media partners and ongoing verification.
· Setting up and maintaining a publisher database, including commercial, finance, technical and operational areas.
· Assist in month end reconciliation and reporting.
· Deliver internal and external reporting.
· Contribute to the publisher services team to help enhance best practices.
· Excellent organization and attention to detail;
· Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external);
· Analytical with good excel skills (essential formulae being vlookup, sumif, pivot tables, get pivot), and an understanding of online metrics such as CPM, CPC etc.
· Managing multiple tasks whilst providing excellent client service
· Strong communication skills
· Digital technical understanding
· Self-starter and strong self management skills and drive
· With 1-2 years online experience with an understanding of the internet advertising space including knowledge of mobile, and/or display advertising space (particularly online video).
· Team player who works well in a collaborative work environment, but who has the ability to be a self-starter in owning key processes to hit individual KPIs.
· Talent for developing creative solutions and a desire to contribute to the success of an overall organization.
Education / Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree required;