This job has now expired
Business Development Manager
B2B TV Sales – Victoria - £35k + bonus – OTE 45k
WebsEdge is the multi award-winning global leader in Conference TV and web-based TV channels for public sector organisations.
Conference TV is a daily TV show for large associations shown at their annual events. The programmes are made up of news, interviews and a number of pre-made films for organizations whose messages will be relevant to the conference audience.
This role will be focussed on identifying the best associations for WebsEdge to partner with, and subsequently pitching and securing contracts with them.
Based near Victoria Station this is an opportunity to thrive within a very successful and vibrant team.
With offices here and in Washington DC we’re looking to expand the number of projects we undertake. So we need a Business Development Manager to help us find and secure the right contracts.
• Researching key market sectors
• Researching the main conference organisers in those sectors
• Approaching and pitching the decision makers within those organisations
• Setting up face-to-face pitches and preparing the relevant information
• Maintaining and developing excellent client relations with current business partners
Key attributes for the senior sales executive include:
• Ability to conduct thorough and focused research
• Hunger to pick up the phone and talk to people
• Ability to pitch a complex idea
• Appetite for hard work
• Interest in current affairs
The job is based in our Central London office right by Victoria Station. We’re offering a basic salary of £35, 000 as well as individual and team bonuses.
To apply, please click Apply Now.