This job has now expired
London largest and most influential digital agency is looking for an experienced display expert to manage a variety of campaigns and verticals in the exciting FMCG market. This will involve taking the lead on display, managing a team, and attending pitches. This is a sure fire way to kick start your management career in digital.
This role will be working on their top tire clients across a mixture of Brand and DR campaigns involving planning and buying, campaign execution, optimisation and reporting and analysis.
Who you will be
- Ideally you will have at least 2 years experience in planning and buying
- Proven experience of developing junior display team members
- Awareness of other disciplines and how these integrate with Display
- RTB or DSP exchange experience would be amazing
What you will do
- Research, plan and buy online advertising campaigns in response to our client's briefs
- Line management of a display account executive, including development and training
- Present proposals, including cost schedules, to clients.
- Make and maintain good contacts with media owners, such as newspapers, magazines and websites.
- Evaluate and optimise campaigns once started
If your ready to take that next step in your career don't hesitate and get in touch today!
Call Laurence Fitch on 020700405583 or send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideal people for The Digital Space. Digital might be a young industry, but our combined digital recruitment experience runs into decades. So, whether you have a digital vacancy or the talent and skills to fill one, we're the specialists to call.