This job has now expired
Central London, near Regent’s Park
Aegis Media is a truly global network of media communications agencies, specialising in a wide range of media services, which include TV, press, radio and digital planning and buying, research and data planning, trafficking, search, social media and many more. Our brand network is always expanding, and includes Carat, Vizeum, iProspect, and glueIsobar. We work at the forefront of innovation, assisting in the management of a number of world famous client campaigns.
We are constantly looking to attract the best available talent into our business. Right now, we’d love to get in touch with bright, driven graduates who are looking to grow with us, and be challenged by our exciting work.
To us, a GREAT candidate is:
- Passionate about media planning and buying with a sound understanding of topical industry issues
- Brilliantly creative and independently minded
- Obsessed with the detail and persistent in getting to the best and most creative solutions for our client’s campaigns
- Numerically strong and analytical with the ability to use data to make decisions and suggestions
- A true team player
- Never satisfied, and always looking to be at the cutting edge
In short, we are looking for people with great drive and potential, who will add to our businesses and really flourish here at Aegis Media.
Our Values 5 core values underpin everything we do, and affect the way we work on a global scale.
Our people are:
For the most talented graduates, who share our vision and values, there truly is no better place to start. In return, we offer an exciting and challenging place to work, where great performance is rewarded and exceptional careers are built.
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Pension Scheme
Are you great for us?
Apply now, successful candidates will be taken through verbal and numerical SHL Testing, and may then be invited for an assessment and interview, where you will have to demonstrate your ability to influence and negotiate, and the potential to succeed here.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.