This job has now expired
Account Executive –ONLINE - £40k OTE
£23-25k Basic + Commission + Benefits
Further your media sales career now, our client offers a rewarding environment and the chance to earn £40k OTE......
The Role: Our client are looking for an enthusiastic, driven, passionate and hard working Account Executive with proven media sales experience.
This is not a 'hardcore' sales role, you will be targeted on client retention and upselling on existing packages, so if you have a natural sales ability but want to work in a more client-focused environment, what are you waiting for, send us your CV now!!
• You must be a good communicator and excellent at building relationships, both internally and externally.
• You must have 1-2 years experience in Media sales and be able to fully demonstrate knowledge about the magazine market place and its brand values.
• Be a good negotiator and have a creative flair!
You will be expected to:
• Adopt a constructive sales approach with clients/agencies
• Able to work autonomously on own portfolio
• Able to talk about clients' businesses in detail
• Hold a positive attitude to your work
• Respond to rejection with unstinting resilience
• Adopt an upbeat and positive outlook to your work
• Pro active in all work activities
• Achieves standards for self which are higher than the competition
• Able to work on your own initiative
• Actively seeks out leads.
The Company: Leading online media owner is looking for the next sales superstar to join their entrepreneurial company and help drive their sales to the next level.
Our client has fantastic values and treats their staff with great respect. They are looking to help develop and progress this Account Executive while gaining valuable experience on a niche website, which is number one in the UK for its sector! As Account Executive you will be rewarded with a fantastic commission scheme and the opportunity to be part of a real team of sales people who look out for each other. If you have creativity, ideas, drive and ambition to develop the website further then apply now!
Based in Central London, you will be selling print mostly to clients and some agencies.