This job has now expired
Advertising Sales Manager
£30 - £36k base, an attractive commission package, healthcare and contributory pension.
The Advertising Sales Manager is tasked with launching the magazine to the prospective advertising base.
Optimising advertising and sponsorship sales through proactively identifying, targeting and closing relevant prospects.
Develop in an in-depth understanding the market and client need and develop packages and products that reflect that need.
- Selling display advertising and sponsorships packages the website and magazine by phone and face-to-face meetings to financial institutions, their advisors and agencies
- Put together and execute against an annual travel plan that will include business travel to various destinations with the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Asia Pacific region.
- Develop a sales plan for your products that reflects targets for existing active, inactive and prospective clients.
- Submit accurate and detailed sales reports each month;
- Work closely with the respective editor to ensure that they are kept appraised of sales developments for the title and to enable client expectations to be met.
- Work with your editorial and production colleagues to ensure each issue of the magazine goes to press on time and that all advertising artwork is correct and delivered;
- Research and compile sales leads sourced by you and colleagues using the company’s databases; Input and update all your sales prospects, contacts and records in the Company’s contact management software
- Co-ordinate your activities with other members of the company’s advertising sales team who work on other titles.
To apply for this role as Advertising Sales Manager, please click Apply now.