This job has now expired
Our Client, a digital performance specialist is seeking a digital trading executive.
Key responsibilities include
- Execute and manage campaigns using exchange based media, audience-based buying, goal-based optimization, and remarketing including bidding, creative, and optimization recommendations.
- Support the sales team in identifying and closing agency and advertiser clients that benefit from the products and services developed.
- Handle daily campaign maintenance including questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns.
- Work with existing account management teams to ensure consistent communication and level of support for clients.
- Help evolve the trading platform enabling data-driven buying for our clients.
- Work to help evaluate and implement relationships with key partners within the ecosystem such as data providers, inventory providers, demand-side platforms and analytics vendors.
- Develop and share a wealth of knowledge and best practice in data-driven buying strategies.
The qualities we’re looking for include
- 1-3 years experiance at an agency or ad network or at a demand side platform creating and executing exchange based media trading strategies.
- Must have real experience executing campaigns, purchasing and using data, and advising clients on audience buying strategies.
- Strong understanding of performance advertising, search and metrics. Strong understanding of the major technology-driven changes and trends affecting the media and advertising industries, and knowledge of the digital media buying ecosystem.
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking and ability to develop and present buying and optimization recommendations to clients.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills.