This job has now expired
William Reed Business Media is accredited with the Investors in People status.
William Reed Business Media has been providing market leading business information for 150 years and is a leading B2B publisher with an extensive range of high-quality, award-winning products serving the UK food and drink industry in the grocery, retailing, drinks, hospitality and food manufacturing sectors.
Set apart from our competitors by being a family run organisation, who are progressive and passionate about developing all employees, this role for a Multimedia Sales Executive is a perfect opportunity for a sales professional with proven experience in online media sales, looking for their next step up on their career ladder.
The Multimedia Sales Executive, working alongside our major market-leading brands such as The Grocer, Food Manufacture and Restaurant, will sell online display advertising on a leading international news site, developing new business relationships within the international meat trading, meat processing & associated market sectors.
The Multimedia Sales Executive will report to the Group Sales Manager, your key responsibilities would include:
- Selling online advertising & associated products
- Organise and manage client meetings, ensuring renewals.
- Selling the benefits of online and incorporating all elements in campaign proposals to clients
- Selling sponsorship for both Online and Face-to-Face events.
- Researching and growing new business across all areas
- Maximize existing business and identify/develop new sales opportunities
- To attend relevant Exhibitions, Conferences, Awards events, Industry Dinners and external meetings as required
Key skills include:
· Proven experience in multimedia sales
· B2B experience desirable
· Willingness to travel to events and exhibitions
- A highly competitive salary package
- Investors in People accredited company with a dedication to developing employees
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Discounted gym membership
- Free car parking
- Free shuttle service from Three Bridges station
- Season ticket loan on successful completion of probationary period
To apply for this role and request a full job description, please send your CV and covering letter/email to us by clicking on the 'Apply now' button. Please ensure that you enclose your salary expectations with your application.