William Reed Business Media is accredited with the Investors in People status.
William Reed Business Media has been providing market leading business information for 150 years and is a leading B2B publisher with an extensive range of high-quality, award-winning products serving the UK food and drink industry in the grocery, retailing, drinks, hospitality and food manufacturing sectors.
Set apart from our competitors by being a family run organisation, who are progressive and passionate about developing all employees, this role for a Multimedia Sales Executive is a perfect opportunity for a sales professional with proven experience in online media sales, looking for their next step up on their career ladder.
The Multimedia Sales Executive, working alongside our major market-leading brands such as The Grocer, Food Manufacture and Restaurant, will sell online display advertising on a leading international news site, developing new business relationships within the international meat trading, meat processing & associated market sectors.
The Multimedia Sales Executive will report to the Group Sales Manager, your key responsibilities would include:
- Selling online advertising & associated products
- Organise and manage client meetings, ensuring renewals.
- Selling the benefits of online and incorporating all elements in campaign proposals to clients
- Selling sponsorship for both Online and Face-to-Face events.
- Researching and growing new business across all areas
- Maximize existing business and identify/develop new sales opportunities
- To attend relevant Exhibitions, Conferences, Awards events, Industry Dinners and external meetings as required
Key skills include:
· Proven experience in multimedia sales
· B2B experience desirable
· Willingness to travel to events and exhibitions
- A highly competitive salary package
- Investors in People accredited company with a dedication to developing employees
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Discounted gym membership
- Free car parking
- Free shuttle service from Three Bridges station
- Season ticket loan on successful completion of probationary period
To apply for this role and request a full job description, please send your CV and covering letter/email to us by clicking on the 'Apply now' button. Please ensure that you enclose your salary expectations with your application.