This job has now expired
Dennis Publishing Ltd is one of the UK’s Top 10 magazine and online publishers and is currently one of the most innovative, successful and respected publishers across the world.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior position on the fastest growing Photography magazine. Digital SLR Photography is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and experienced sales person to join their highly successful sales team. Ideally you should have at least 3 years sales experience, preferably in a photography/technology based background.
The successful candidate must have:
· Extensive experience with dealing with both agencies and client direct at all levels
· Be an exceptional sales person in ensuring maximum volume of advertising revenue is achieved whilst meeting the highest possible yield
· Ensure that all possible revenue streams are being used to get maximum revenue and yield from all accounts across the team
· Be a creative thinker who is confident in pitching their own ideas to key clients
· A fantastic speaker who has the confidence to take presentations out to market and pitch to all levels of the DMU
· Be a team player
Managerial experience would also be an advantage so experience of the following would be useful:
· Work closely with the line manager and each team member to ensure that each individual fulfils his/her targets
· Keep the team motivated
· Be a team leader
· Be fully conversant with all the selling structure to a level where you are able to train team members where necessary
· To look to build the advertising revenue base through new business and special projects alongside each team member
As well as the above experience, the successful candidate will demonstrate a true desire to sell, the ability to learn quickly and the power to win the clients’ confidence. In return, Dennis Publishing offers a competitive package, constant career training, an excellent working environment, but more importantly a dynamic career.