This job has now expired
Main purpose of the role:
To lead and nurture the client services team to provide the very highest levels of client servicing.
To build strong client relationships at the highest level.
To help identify and convert new business opportunities.
To encourage awareness of client profitability and to develop profit margins.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
To lead and manage the client servicing team:
* Regular reporting both to clients and the senior management team
* Analyse present levels of client profitability and develop a plan to improve margins
* Resource planning (to assign appropriate team members to projects, to resolve issues)
* Appraisals and personal development of the client servicing team (setting and reviewing targets, contributing to renumeration conversations
* Recruitment of new team members
* To lead the process to write and execute client development plans for key client relationships (to deliver revenue targets by client)
* To develop best practice in client servicing and to run regular sessions with the client servicing team to share knowledge and experience
* To personally lead one or two key client relationships
* To seek and exploit client development opportunities to secure additional revenues
* To contribute to the process of winning new profitable business
Skills and experience expected for this role:
As CSD you will be expected to demonstrate a range of skills and experience. Ultimately you will be responsible for the guidance and development of your team so it is essential you are a great communicator, able to inspire your team and spot potential. People management skills are a must!
You must have a proven track record in growing accounts, winning new business/pitches. You must have a great campaign and sector knowledge from worlds of digital media, social and multi-channel and the ability to service clients across verticals from retail to luxury, travel and finance.
Your strategic ability and insight of your clients must be second to none. At the end of the day your client is your business and you must know everything about them inside and out to enable you to solve the issue at hand and increase your client’s revenue… And be able to run a happy and successful team of Account Managers.