This job has now expired
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Developing and implementing advertising sales strategies to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Selling both directly and to Ad Agencies – building and maintaining relationships to achieve significant sales growth.
- Driving, developing and motivating sales teams to achieve and exceed revenue targets
- The ability to develop an awareness of the titles’ brands, competitors, market share and growth potential and recommend strategies accordingly.
- Accurate sales forecasting and budgeting
- The ability to build and develop effective relationships with Editorial and Production teams.
The ideal candidate will also be creative, tenacious and driven to succeed in a competitive marketplace.
In return we can offer:
- A successful, creative working environment.
- Generous holiday and salary package.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Great social activities programme.
- Prime location in central Bournemouth - just a 5 minute stroll from the beach.
- 4½ day working week.
Does this sound like you? Then we'd like to talk to you now. Please apply including your CV, covering letter and salary expectations. Applications without salary details may delay the process.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.