The successful candidate must be a dynamic manager with an ambition to help drive teams and titles forward in line with an exciting multimedia publishing strategy. They must also exhibit the experience, skill and work ethic necessary to deliver great, commercial content across a variety of markets.
As Editor In Chief in the Technology sector, the successful candidate must also be passionate about cutting-edge technology including tablet media, apps, new operating systems and leading software.
The successful candidate will need:
- Over five years experience in a senior editorial role.
- A passion for print as well as multimedia publishing.
- The ability to create, edit and identify quality content.
- A proven track record of promoting IPs and broadening their commercial success in a range of areas.
- The ability to lead, develop and inspire a large team as well as experience in conducting formal appraisals.
- Experience of working successfully with multiple departments in a publishing company.
- Proven time and project management skills.
- The ability to multitask and cope with pressure.
- Experience of managing budgets and commissions.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and InDesign.
In return we can offer:
- A successful, creative working environment.
- Generous holiday and salary package.
- Great social activities programme.
- Prime location in central Bournemouth - just a 5 minute stroll from the beach.
- 4½ day working week.
Does this sound like you? Then we'd like to talk to you now. Please apply including your CV and salary expectations. Applications without salary details may delay the process.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.