Since we founded the company half a century ago, Haymarket has always prided itself on being a highly creative business, with an unrelenting focus on the quality of our products and our people. Our philosophy has always been quite simple: only by having the highest quality individuals can you produce the highest quality products, combining the best in content, design, production and customer services.
Horticulture Week is looking for an experienced sales person to sell bespoke specials and sponsorship opportunities across the portfolio.
This role has helped to contribute significant growth for the commercial brand sales on Horticulture Week by helping grow revenues from £1.06m to £1.2m in 2011. We want the right person to join our team to be part of this continued success in 2012.
It is imperative you are a creative problem solver and have a proven record of finding new revenue streams / winning new business.
- You will be a proven sales person, with a track record of effective account growth
- You lead by example, demonstrating a high level of output and work ethic
- You will demonstrate an ability to get under the skin of a market, enhancing the sophistication of your sell
- You will have excellent standards of written and verbal communication – in proposals, on the phone, and in meetings
- You will have excellent time management skills
- You will have a positive, can-do attitude
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you’re already an established player, why not come and join this influential publisher, with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth, expansion and exciting challenges?