This job has now expired
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to make a name for themselves on one of Haymarket's most prestigious brands – Brand Republic. This is an exciting yet challenging opportunity for the new team member to make an impact and drive client business on the Marketing and Communications industry’s largest job site and 2 leading publications.
Selling across a large portfolio the Brand Republic team require a an Account Manager to sell creative recruitment solutions across our leading brands Brand Republic, Marketing Magazine, Campaign and RevolutionJobs.co.uk. You will work with the rest of the client team to increase client revenue and offer creative recruitment solutions to an array of exciting and innovative clients and agencies such as Groupon, The Marketing Store, BBH, Facebook and Warner Brothers.
You will have a consultative selling approach both over the phone and face to face. Your focus will be to build relationships, attend face to face meetings, increase market share and grow revenue within this fast moving and competitive environment. The new Account Manager will be expected to lead from the front through attitude, meeting attendance, output and revenue generation to ensure success is guaranteed.
This is a great opportunity for a driven individual to join Haymarket's largest recruitment portfolio in a challenging but rewarding role that provides real potential for career progression.
We are ideally looking for:
- An Account Manager looking for a new challenge or a Senior Sales Executive ready to make their next move
- Excellent relationship building and account management skills
- Creative thinkers who can offer full portfolio solutions to their clients and not be afraid to pitch new products
- Someone who is extremely comfortable in face to face environments and to sell our recruitment portfolio to senior decision makers
- A strategic thinker to establish new revenue opportunities and build on these ideas
- Ambitious and keen to succeed
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- An exceptional communicator / negotiator
Experience of selling recruitment advertising isn’t crucial,but would be preferable. You will demonstrate the skills and attributes important to this role (see above).
The HBM recruitment team is one of the liveliest and fast paced divisions in Haymarket. An enjoyable working environment is imperative to the success of our teams and you will play a central and pivotal role on what is Haymarket’s largest sales team. Our teams handle accounts for some of the UK’s highest spending and best known brands, and have been recognised for the quality and creativity of their contracts.