This job has now expired
Large network media agency is looking for an experienced Media Planning Manager to plan media campaigns for a large new business win. The Media Agency offer above standard training & development and allow employees to move internally within the network.
The Media Planning Manager will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the teams activities.
Key day to day tasks of Media Planning Manager include:
- Develop strategic and media planning solutions
- Working closely with senior clients, creative agency and other external contacts to ensure media solutions are put in to place
- Manage northern European markets and liaise with each market on a regular basis
- Manage client relationships and pass client info/knowledge to local markets
- Manage junior members within the team
Key attributes of Media Planning Manager include:
- Media planning experience within a media agency
- Experience working across international markets
- Strong TV & print knowledge, with a good understanding of the evolving digital landscape
- FMCG & another European language is a bonus
If you are an experienced Media Planning Manager looking to work on an exciting new client within a large network agency then this is the role for you. Apply online now!