This job has now expired
£35,000 - £40,000
A leading global network media agency looking for a skilled and dedicated Digital Media Planner to bring fresh perspective to one of its key accounts. The company offer ongoing bespoke training package and fast track promotion of rising stars. A great opportunity for a talented digital media planner
- As a Digital Media Planner you will be working with offline media planners and creative agencies to establish the role for digital within the clients overall approach and more specifically its role in particular campaigns.
- This will involve drafting specific campaign guideline documents and ensuring implementation across all markets.
- Daily Liaison with International offices to ensure guidelines are understood and followed
- Analysis of all local activity with feedback and guidance - health checking locally developed idea and initiatives.
- Daily contact with Digital Media Managers at client side as main interface for all digital plans
- Support Associate Director on ad hoc projects, central projects etc
- Managing all reporting needs
- Experience of the online / digital media market on a domestic and international scale
- Be an expert with all elements of online media planning and reporting but most importantly, successful at developing strategies, strategic guidelines and following implementation from start to end.
- Be conversant in social media, search and mobile marketing.
- Knowledge of key advances in Online media & innovative campaigns / case studies is essential as is awareness of all key media trends and integration with all other media platforms.
- DFA (or equivalent)
- Planning tools (e.g. Nielsen AdRelevance, comScore)
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday off
- Store Discounts
- Annual bonus