This job has now expired
£30.000 pa + significant commission
You will be working for the successful and dynamic B2B media company FINANCIAL GATES GmbH, a member of Germany’s most renowned newspaper publisher, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung group.
FINANCIAL GATES has more than 11 years of experience in providing senior financial executives with print magazines, events and online media including web TV. All of our products are a testament to the high-quality work of our dedicated editorial staff. We are committed to the highest standards of journalism in everything we do.
Our London office opened in January 2012. We are looking for a Sales Director to support our team as soon as possible. For more information visit www.cfo-insight.com.
The successful candidate will sell a wide range of media including print, digital and events, and generate revenue from new and existing clients through a consultative sales approach.
Primary areas of responsibility include
- Developing and executing an annual sales action plan for our two European media brands
- Daily activities to ensure maximum sales:
- Identifying and acquiring new customers (focused and proactive sales approach, cold calling, setting up meetings with potential clients, etc.)
- Developing relationships with key contacts
- Expanding business with key accounts
- Generating new clients and developing new business in close collaboration with our editors and team to pursue opportunities that build positive client relationships and expand our business
- Analysing and evaluating markets and competitors
The ideal candidate for this position will possess
- Over three years of experience in media sales
- A desire to and proven track record of exceeding set targets
- Experience in tailoring packages to suit clients’ objectives
- Face-to-face presentation skills coupled with a personality that enables you to be the face of an industry leader and to develop lasting relationships with existing as well as potential clients
- Excellent networking skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- The drive and ambition to deliver revenues by working independently and as part of a team
- A passion for new media and the marketing sphere as a whole
- Drive and ambition to progress a career with a growing company
This is a lucrative position which offers the successful candidate
- A base salary of £30.000 pa + significant commission
- A permanent contract
- The chance to sell well-established media brands for a company with a strong reputation
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.