This job has now expired
My client a is a leading Performance Marketing agency in Soho and they are recruiting for a Paid Search Account Manager to join their business . The agency is doing extremely well and they are winning loads of new business which is why this role has come available.
The position is a Search Account Manager and you will be working on big pan European clients. Responsibilities include setting up new accounts across Google, Facebook and YouTube as well as managing exciting PPC accounts, manage biddable media and display campaigns as well as -
- Weekly and monthly internal and client reporting
- Forecasting traffic and cost for new accounts
- Face to face client meetings
- Daily optimization of accounts
- Setting up new accounts across Google, Facebook and YouTube
This role would suit someone who works for a large network as an Senior Account Executive who is looking for the next step up or an Experienced Account Manager looking to join an exciting agency.
- Excellent work ethic, ambitious, hard-working and driven.
- Strong client servicing background
- Proven ability to think strategically for PPC clients
- GAP qualified
- Interested in SEM and web in general
- European language would be a bonus but definitely not a must
- Good communicator goes without saying and comfortable with showing what data means
This really is a wonderful opportunity to join a fast growing performance marketing agency in London. Please do get in touch if you want to find out about this role or similar ones that I'm working on.